*Photo caption price references cost of conversion not final cost of completed bicycle.*
Our favorite set up for electrifying most bicycles is the SX-R Conversion. Featuring a small but powerful geared hub motor that is tuned for regenerative braking and electronics made right here in BC from Grin Technologies, our system offers unparalleled features and functionality. Available in two battery sizes for light builds or long range.
- SX-R geared motor with proprietary regenerating capabilities
- Grin Technologies made in Canada control system and display
- Intuitive back pedal regenerative brake technology
- Electronic proportional regenerative brake control
- Capable of 900 watt peak power and up to 20kg of thrust + rider
- Road legal 32kph and 500 watts with throttle and brake cut off
- Front or Rear wheel hub motor
- HD light system included with handlebar controls and horn
- 1 year limited warranty on electronics and conversion related labour.
Simple installations start at $2249. All bikes subject to estimate before build including bicycle repairs required. $500 deposit required to book conversion. Looking for a specific build or something unique? Send us an e-mail and we can talk possibilities!