Current operational time: 1-4 days to service after dropping bike off at service location. Full repair duration subject to part availability. email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss service requests.
Electric bicycle assessment including wash: Standard bicycle $40 Heavy cargo bicycle $60
Hourly Rate: $100
Starting from $2200 including Canadian made electronics from Grin Technologies.
Battery Capacity charge/discharge test: $20
Unboxing Electric Bicycle: $180
All bicycles purchased or converted by Sustainawave feature a 1 year limited warranty. The warranty applies to the original purchaser.
Repair services feature a 1 year parts and labour warranty for the work performed and associated parts sold as part of the service.
What is covered:
- Electronic components that fail under normal use including motor cores, batteries, motor controllers, displays, throttles, brake and pedal sensors and lights will be replaced at no cost.
- Sustainawave will replace or repair a damaged frame.
- Part failure under normal use including brake calipers, derailleurs, shifters, and levers.
What is not covered:
- Damage to any part or product related to crashes, drops, transport, thefts, or collisions of any kind.
- Battery failure due to improper storage is not covered. Batteries must be stored above 50% and be fully charged and discharged at least every 3 months.
- Off-road use or operating the bike above the rated weight capacity may void any warranties as deemed by Sustainawave.
- Warranty is limited to 6 months for commercial or business use of any Sustainawave bicycle or conversion.
- Replacement of consumable parts including but not limited to brake pads, brake discs, cables, cogs, cassettes, chain rings, tubes or tires is not covered.
- Cosmetic damages of any kind are not covered including torn fabric or vinyl.
- Water damaged components are only eligible for warranty for 1 year.
- Repairs, modifications, or changes done by third parties to any Sustainawave sold bicycle, conversion or repaired product will void any and all warranties.
- Disassembly of any product, part, converted bicycle or Sustainawave sold bicycle will void any and all warranties.
- Modifications to firmware of any product or bicycle will void any and all warranties.